Gdyż nie jest twórczą a odzwierzęcą.

O niej z detalami mówił Papież Leon XIII
Człowieczeństwo ma sumienie
A wy nie macie pojęcia co to jest.
Wy macie granice
A nie władzę.
Czas ziemski was się kończy sami
Postawiliście zna swojego końca.
To powiedział Mesjasz w swoich wypowiedziach.
Lucyfer o tym wie.
Inaczej będziecie tak potraktowani.
Jak Za Mojżesza w Egipcie.
Nie ma innego proroctwa oprócz tego.
Jak ziemia ma swoją oś i swoje ramy tak i nasze Biologiczne życie nie zmienicie go.
Co mam wam mówić co was czeka.
To nie moja sprawa.
rekin oceanu

Re: babulenie

Post autor: rekin oceanu »

mam nadzieję ze się opanujecie.
Masoneria nie jest religią a sektą.
Gdyż nie jest twórczą a odzwierzęcą.

O niej z detalami mówił Papież Leon XIII
Człowieczeństwo ma sumienie
A wy nie macie pojęcia co to jest.
Wy macie granice
A nie władzę.
Czas ziemski was się kończy sami
Postawiliście zna swojego końca.
To powiedział Mesjasz w swoich wypowiedziach.
Lucyfer o tym wie.
Inaczej będziecie tak potraktowani.
Jak Za Mojżesza w Egipcie.
Nie ma innego proroctwa oprócz tego.
Jak ziemia ma swoją oś i swoje ramy tak i nasze Biologiczne życie nie zmienicie go.
Co mam wam mówić co was czeka.
To nie moja sprawa.
pomorzak

Post autor: pomorzak »

Drogi panie rekin,
uwazam ze popelnia pan wielki błąd zamykajac sie na milosc.
Ja wiem ze tak prawdziwie to teskni pa za nia ale jesli pan zamyka przed nia serce to co poczac.

Obrazek
godzilla

Post autor: godzilla »

rekin oceanu pisze: wt kwie 28, 2020 7:20 amTeraz Pokazujesz co zakrywasz i kom jesteś.
Mordercą
Gdyż zakrywanie Mordu jest tak samo morderstwo ja byś w tym brał udział.rekin
rekin ma racje... wszyscy, ktorzy popieracie mordercow i ludobojstwo, sami stajecie sie wspolnikami zbrodni...
godzilla

Post autor: godzilla »

pomorzak pisze: wt kwie 28, 2020 1:58 pmObrazek
qurwy satanisci nawet tutaj.... teraz rozumiem skad tyle poparcia dla zbrodni na tym forum...
sprawiedliwy

Post autor: sprawiedliwy »

godzilla pisze: wt kwie 28, 2020 4:34 pm qurwy satanisci nawet tutaj.... teraz rozumiem skad tyle poparcia dla zbrodni na tym forum...
aaaa.....udajesz jenteligenta... a może to Ty jesteś tym rekinem.... coś mi się tak wydaje... rozdwojenie jaźni godzilla/rekin,smok, grom
alohilani

Post autor: alohilani »

Obrazek

Obrazek
rekin oceanu

APPEAL TO POLES FOR PRAYER. IT IS NOT ONLY FOR POLAND AND THE WHOLE WORLD

Obrazek

TODAY HAS NO GREATER TREASURE AS PRAYER TO THE TRUE HEAVEN FATHER.

TODAY, POLAND FACED A HUGE THREAT TO LUCIFER IN THE BODY OF MASONERY

WHICH IN POLAND HAS HUGE INCOME AND CATASTROPHAL INTENTIONS FOR EVERY POLE WITH US.

MUSCULAR MUSCLES WILL NOT DO ANYTHING.

TODAY'S HELP HEAVEN HEAVEN IS NEEDED CLOSE US - I DON'T WANT TO SAY IN THIS TOPIC

NO TIME.

WE REMEMBER THAT ALL OF THE PROMISES OF OUR MESSIAH COME TO THE PRAYER OF SAINT OUR FATHER.

ONLY IN HER THE ONLY WHICH LEAVES US IS OUR WEAPON AND VICTORY.

AS WE PRAY HIS WILL AND DEDICTION WE WILL NOT BE HEARED.

AND SAVED FROM CHILDREN AND BODY AND SPIRITUAL WASTE.

WE CONNECT ANYWHERE WHERE IT IS. TOGETHER IN ONE VICTORY

AS A MESSIAH SAID WHERE TWO PRAYERS ARE IN THE NAME OF ME, I AM BETWEEN YOU.

and EVERYTHING WILL MEET YOU. WHAT WE ASK FOR.

LET'S NOT FORGET THAT THE MESSIAH WON THE WINNER OF IRON, WHICH WILL BE NED

AND DISTRIBUTE GOATS FROM LAMBES ... THESE SIGNS ARE WHAT HE DESCRIBED TO US.

THEY HAVE LITTLE TIME AND KNOW IT. MEANS A LUCYFER THAT LIVES TODAY IN THE BODY OF MASONERY.

WE KNOW BY FRUITS.

THERE IS NEGOTIABLE DEPOPULATION, OTHERWISE, IMPROVE OUR DEATH.

SHARK

HERE'S PLANS OF OUR SLAUGHTER'S DEN'T ANY FICTION.

shark..
Gad Mason's false intentions
.DEMOCRACY
1. Establishment of a global government that will take real power over the world. Currently, such
the body exists but works unofficially in coordinating and setting far away
going plans.
2. Complete destruction of the Roman Catholic church by internal disintegration and division among cardinals, bishops, and priests. Introducing more and more agents, saboteurs inside the church, who by completing various positions will carry out their plan to the end (i.e. the luciferic plan to destroy the church) and also making more and more scandalous to the faithful, without suffering any punishment from their superiors. Absolute taboo / silence / in the preaching of the existence of Satan and eternal punishment in hell. Praising bishops and driving them into pride as they are progressive, modern and open to dialogue and compromise. It was a great comfort for me when they decided that an open and external fight with the church would not bring the planned victory. Christ said, "And the gates of hell cannot conquer him."
3. Detachment of children from parents and placing them in special centers, schools
man-made freemasonry. To subject them to complete and universal demoralization, so that they become human animals susceptible to all manipulation and lies. Manipulating exact sciences, convince them that nothing but matter exists and that man is a god for himself. And makes laws for itself.
4. In relation to people who will not be able to destroy the remains of faith in Jesus Christ by the end, everything should be done at the same time to believe in all superstitions, various secret powers, because total materialism would cause mental illness. And mental illness releases guilt and responsibility from the true God. The point is that after death they would bear the greatest punishment and guilt for their actions. It was mainly addressed to people in America, Europe and Australia.
5. Universal and unlimited abortion.
6. Universal and unlimited euthanasia of old and disabled people.
7. Universal prostitution and the existence of universal brothels.
8. The highest privileges for homosexuals, lesbians, all moral perversion around the world.
9. Introduction to widespread consumption of secret substances that will cause infertility in men and women. Certain institutes are working on this. It is about producing a substance that could not be detected and proved to have such properties.
10. Forcing research at genetics at all costs to cross the critical boundary that will cause an irreversible state for plant and biological life on earth.
11. Voluntary and unlimited drug consumption. Failure to punish for consumption.
12. The large-scale use of magic, occultism, and spiritualism in the media to secretly manipulate, deceive, fool and finally drive millions of people insane, to create widespread chaos, disorder and mutual murder.
13. Promoting at all costs the movement of the new Satanic religion "New Age" of eastern religions / Buddhism, Hinduism./. Financing all anti-church and satanic sects, rock bands.
14. Introduction as soon as possible chipping people on the hand or forehead. Tell them it's for their safety. When this happens, the Masonic Centers will take complete economic control over humanity, because without this sign you will not be able to buy or sell anything. They will master all the distribution and trade in the world.
15. Apparent fight against terrorism in the world. In fact, taking covert actions to fuel hatred and mutually murder tribes in Africa, Asia, and South America to completely destroy entire regions of the world.
16. Za. limit the number of people in the world to a certain amount of about 200 miles at any price. Still other goals were discussed but they concerned not all humanity, only selected nations and regions of the world. Freemason from Poland also took part in this super secret meeting because of the nation for hellish powers
Polish is exceptionally hated and was a barrier until the end of the 20th century to achieve their goals. After discussing the objectives and instructions, our main earthly magician declares that we will be preparing to make a sacrifice in honor of the supreme leader of the light (lucifer), who will especially appear in this circumstance.
Beast Pogrom

Lucifer will no longer accuse a man
Because he fell
And he was judged forever
Ages.
And what he says lies
For he is the Father of lies and murders
Which blood she carries on her hands
Your false law has left me and my people
You are preying on the edge of law and lawlessness
On Polish soil
Looking for insolence
To kill physically and spiritually
Polish souls.
She hit the scythe on stone.
On which you will break your back forever.
You won't pinch me
And he was approaching me.
And those who possessed you
And you send to me
They are as information
Betrayals of your presence.
I will not rest until I die
For my humiliation and for taking back
Me young years
My joy.
You won't do anything to me
Without my master's permission
Furthermore
You will reconcile my fate
enemies
Which are not alive.
This is how Poland looks
You mean
For all time
I will not write to you anymore
So you don't know what to fix.
So you will die.
Lucifer's child.

ocean shark

. Vision of 4 beasts and as if the Son of Man - Four beasts come out of the sea. The figure as if the Son of Man arrives with clouds, takes judgment and destroys beasts, and God gives her power over the world ...

It is no longer fictions or illusions or masonic occultism, but its end.
The Sea is the Nations, the Beasts are the countries that got caught up in the Masonic Lucifer team.
Where they gave the world a fight.
As the words of the Messiah Jesus Christ and the prophet Daniel agree on the execution of the sentence on the beast.
Our complaint is heard strongly.
With our god.
But as before, no one convinces anyone today.
Whoever sins, let him who sins, let him purify himself.
Who is destined for hell will go to hell, who for heaven will go to heaven.
And the signs in heaven and earth say that the time of Lucifer is near.
So he knows perfectly well that the time of his admission is over.
So lift your heads up for those who desire truth and respect for it in purity.

ocean shark
Upstairs[/img]

WHICH IN POLAND HAS HUGE INCOME AND CATASTROPHAL INTENTIONS FOR EVERY POLE WITH US.

TODAY'S HELP HEAVEN HEAVEN IS NEEDED CLOSE US - I DON'T WANT TO SAY IN THIS TOPIC

NO TIME.

WE REMEMBER THAT ALL OF THE PROMISES OF OUR MESSIAH COME TO THE PRAYER OF SAINT OUR FATHER.

THEY HAVE LITTLE TIME AND KNOW IT. MEANS A LUCYFER THAT LIVES TODAY IN THE BODY OF MASONERY.

WE KNOW BY FRUITS.

SHARK

shark..
.DEMOCRACY
1. Establishment of a global government that will take real power over the world. Currently, such
going plans.
2. Complete destruction of the Roman Catholic church by internal disintegration and division among cardinals, bishops, and priests. Introducing more and more agents, saboteurs inside the church, who by completing various positions will carry out their plan to the end (i.e. the luciferic plan to destroy the church) and also making more and more scandalous to the faithful, without suffering any punishment from their superiors. Absolute taboo / silence / in the preaching of the existence of Satan and eternal punishment in hell. Praising bishops and driving them into pride as they are progressive, modern and open to dialogue and compromise. It was a great comfort for me when they decided that an open and external fight with the church would not bring the planned victory. Christ said, "And the gates of hell cannot conquer him."
3. Detachment of children from parents and placing them in special centers, schools
man-made freemasonry. To subject them to complete and universal demoralization, so that they become human animals susceptible to all manipulation and lies. Manipulating exact sciences, convince them that nothing but matter exists and that man is a god for himself. And makes laws for itself.
4. In relation to people who will not be able to destroy the remains of faith in Jesus Christ by the end, everything should be done at the same time to believe in all superstitions, various secret powers, because total materialism would cause mental illness. And mental illness releases guilt and responsibility from the true God. The point is that after death they would bear the greatest punishment and guilt for their actions. It was mainly addressed to people in America, Europe and Australia.
8. The highest privileges for homosexuals, lesbians, all moral perversion around the world.
9. Introduction to widespread consumption of secret substances that will cause infertility in men and women. Certain institutes are working on this. It is about producing a substance that could not be detected and proved to have such properties.
10. Forcing research at genetics at all costs to cross the critical boundary that will cause an irreversible state for plant and biological life on earth.
11. Voluntary and unlimited drug consumption. Failure to punish for consumption.
12. The large-scale use of magic, occultism, and spiritualism in the media to secretly manipulate, deceive, fool and finally drive millions of people insane, to create widespread chaos, disorder and mutual murder.
13. Promoting at all costs the movement of the new Satanic religion "New Age" of eastern religions / Buddhism, Hinduism./. Financing all anti-church and satanic sects, rock bands.
14. Introduction as soon as possible chipping people on the hand or forehead. Tell them it's for their safety. When this happens, the Masonic Centers will take complete economic control over humanity, because without this sign you will not be able to buy or sell anything. They will master all the distribution and trade in the world.
15. Apparent fight against terrorism in the world. In fact, taking covert actions to fuel hatred and mutually murder tribes in Africa, Asia, and South America to completely destroy entire regions of the world.
16. Za. limit the number of people in the world to a certain amount of about 200 miles at any price. Still other goals were discussed but they concerned not all humanity, only selected nations and regions of the world. Freemason from Poland also took part in this super secret meeting because of the nation for hellish powers
Polish is exceptionally hated and was a barrier until the end of the 20th century to achieve their goals. After discussing the objectives and instructions, our main earthly magician declares that we will be preparing to make a sacrifice in honor of the supreme leader of the light (lucifer), who will especially appear in this circumstance.
Beast Pogrom

Because he fell
Ages.
And what he says lies
On Polish soil
Looking for insolence
Polish souls.
You won't pinch me
And you send to me
They are as information
Me young years
My joy.
Furthermore
enemies
Which are not alive.
This is how Poland looks
You mean
For all time
So you will die.
Lucifer's child.

ocean shark

. Vision of 4 beasts and as if the Son of Man - Four beasts come out of the sea. The figure as if the Son of Man arrives with clouds, takes judgment and destroys beasts, and God gives her power over the world ...

The Sea is the Nations, the Beasts are the countries that got caught up in the Masonic Lucifer team.
As the words of the Messiah Jesus Christ and the prophet Daniel agree on the execution of the sentence on the beast.
With our god.

ocean shark
Upstairs [/img]

NO TIME.

WE KNOW BY FRUITS.

SHARK

shark..
.DEMOCRACY
going plans.
Beast Pogrom

Because he fell
Ages.
And what he says lies
On Polish soil
Looking for insolence
Polish souls.
You won't pinch me
And you send to me
They are as information
Me young years
My joy.
Furthermore
enemies
Which are not alive.
This is how Poland looks
You mean
For all time
So you will die.
Lucifer's child.

ocean shark

With our god.

ocean shark
Upstairs
rekin oceanu

Momentary fall of Poles

Today's culture does not serve children.

Not computers are guilty but programs and aggressiveness in them.

Kills our children.

The parent loses control because he is not able to protect his child from curiosity about evil.

And she is the karma of the spirit that kills the beginning of his conscience.

The same happens in the adult sphere, evil translates into good and we get the fruit of evil disappointment.

There are people in Poland who understand this and are looking for such information at all costs.

Others have come to terms with their torturers and suffer without knowing why.

Most of them can't be convinced.

Contrary to their misunderstanding, we fall into the crevices of the Masonic reptiles.

Who are winking.

Although today they walk in the muzzles of the Coronavirus.

Although the author himself and a high-class specialist said something different and does something different.

Chameleon sign.

We are exposed to secondary germs of our body and acidification. Bodies.

And this is associated with hypoxia and larger casualties of older people.

Masks will not protect us and immunity it has a different path in food and medicine.

But depopulation is more important.

It's just the tip of the Iceberg.

A huge oppression awaits us, which we cannot imagine.

What Jews got from the Egyptians and why read it.

We are facing similar processes but terrible for those who did it.

But Humanity will underestimate the tragedy it is committing.

And then we will understand our Father, the living God.

Hardly anyone understands this today.

Puki will not touch.

Because of laziness that is in us.

Well.

I am happy with those who come out of these icebergs and warn us.

Healthy information is gold.

God has tremendous strength and power.

But what if he is to repeat his Nation like in the desert.

Some followed Moses, others followed the calf.

And he had to destroy them with hellfire.

Today, many do not understand another man, let alone the Creator.

Suffering will not pass us by.

But there is a good thing. What the Messiah said about one sign.

When you see the hideous where to stand, you shouldn't raise your head up.

Your liberation is near.

Lucifer knows where he put her.

Only the faithful cannot see.

Who was Pieronek Brzezinski and others who laid the foundation for this abomination.

As high and even top-class freemasons.

shark
rekin oceanu

THE ONLY PATH TO A NEW REBORN USA/POLAND/ UE

THE ONLY PATH TO A NEW REBORN POLAND

What did the Messiah Jesus Christ teach us?
And how does this relate to the Old Testament?

It is important to think about who we were in the body of Adam and Eve
In the original Creation before the fall.

And who are we today.
This is a huge amount of information that can give us a road reference
What should we walk on.

What should be the culture of reference to our neighbor?
And how are we supposed to build it for the health of our mind?

And whoever teaches us or will instruct us.
And what tools can there be for this.

What role does God the Creator play in us through His
Son.

And what can man support to what limit.
And then he shouldn't.

For there can still be God's hand that can interact.
Through his son in the tool of his Holy Spirit.

To some extent, sin against him is unforgivable.

The apostle Peter speaks about conscience.
If your conscience does not accuse you, you are pure.
He speaks to those who have a conscience in their sanctified spirit.

As God the Father, He speaks to us today with the Holy Spirit over all Creation.

But let us watch what Jesus Christ said.
That we would be prepared for this eventuality.
That is, our mentality was not split but focused.
In the purity of conscience in the service of mutual cooperation of ascending to what mission we were created.
And this sanctifies us.

Let's even mention the Lord's prayer.
Let us not mix other prayers at this time.
It is too much
Let's stay with her.
She tells us a lot of knowledge that we overlook
And we avoid learning the truth.
First of all, it says categorically what the Creator demands of us.
Only after submitting to our demand are we heard.
Otherwise No.
For we do not speak with him and in prayer as his children.
For we are not with him in spirit.
E.t.c.
Next is your prayer with God Himself.
Even the priest is not allowed.
For he is to help us and to help the Creator.
Instead of being an intermediary.
The mediator is already the Holy Spirit.
Otherwise, the Messiah Jesus Christ.
Such an old testament is a science of reflection.
The new testament is already meeting God Himself.
Jesus Christ taught us this teaching.
And all the parables leaned into one narrow
The path of truth.
It awaits us.
And in such Science Enormous Poland will be created.
What we can't imagine.
Generations have been waiting for such Poland.
Zablokowany